Find plumbers in West Warwick, RI for all of your plumbing project and plumbing emergency needs.
From water heater repair and drain cleaning in West Warwick to emergency sewer repair and water leak detection - find the right, licensed West Warwick plumber for the job.
- Rooter-Man of Rhode Island
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!
- Full-Service West Warwick Plumber
- Clogged Drains? We're Drain Cleaning Experts!
- Water Heater Repairs & Replacements
- Septic Tank Pumping, Installation, Maintenance
- Proudly Serving West Warwick, RI and Surrounding Areas
- Find a Plumber
- Find Plumbers Nationwide by Zipcode!
- West Warwick Plumbers
- Plumbing Installation & Repair
- Drain Cleaning S Sewer Repair
- Water Leak Detection Specialists
- And More!
- Find West Warwick Plumbers, Rhode Island Plumbers, and Plumbers Nationwide
Plumbers Near West Warwick, RI
- 911 Plumbing 62 Freeman St, Warwick, RI 02886 401-867-0521
- All in One Plumbing & Heating 70 Lowell St, West Warick, RI 02893 401-825-7600
- CW Cummings Plumbing 1010 Tiogue Ave, Coventry, RI 02816 401-343-0979
- Delta Mechanical Contractors 44 Wilclar St, Warwick, RI 02886 401-737-3500
- ER Plumbing & Heating Warwick, RI 401-737-3511
West Warwick, Rhode Island is as the name suggests west of Warwick. This is the last town to be incorporated in the state since it was incorporated in 1913. It has a population of almost 30,000 in an area of only 8 square miles making the population density over 3,700 people per square mile.
The banks of the Pawtuxet River, which runs thru the town, was the site of many of the first textile mills in the United States. It was also the site of the Rhode Island textile strike of 1922 which became a violent situation until it was eventually resolved.
West Warwick recently had a major tragedy. In February of 2003 there were hundreds of people at the Station nightclub. When the live band, Great White, set off their indoor fireworks the building caught fire and 100 young people did not make it out.