Find plumbers in Woonsocket, RI for all of your plumbing project and plumbing emergency needs.
From water heater repair and drain cleaning in Woonsocket to emergency sewer repair and water leak detection - find the right, licensed Woonsocket plumber for the job.
- Rooter-Man of Rhode Island
- 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!
- Full-Service Woonsocket Plumber
- Clogged Drains? We're Drain Cleaning Experts!
- Water Heater Repairs & Replacements
- Septic Tank Pumping, Installation, Maintenance
- Proudly Serving Woonsocket, RI and Surrounding Areas
- Find a Plumber
- Find Plumbers Nationwide by Zipcode!
- Woonsocket Plumbers
- Plumbing Installation & Repair
- Drain Cleaning S Sewer Repair
- Water Leak Detection Specialists
- And More!
- Find Woonsocket Plumbers, Rhode Island Plumbers, and Plumbers Nationwide
Plumbers Near Woonsocket, RI
- CJ Nemes 37 Corey St, Woonsocket, RI 02895 401-769-4776
- First Class Plumbing 90 Mill St, Woonsocket, RI 02895 508-498-9006
- John Perrault Plumbing & Heating 505 Park Ave, Woonsocket, RI 02895 401-766-7923
- Pete's Plumbing & Heating 27 Chester St, Woonsocket, RI 02896 401-765-7648
- Phil Paul Plumbing & Heating 957 Old Smithfield Rd, North Smithfield, RI 02896 401-766-9806
Woonsocket, Rhode Island is the sixth largest city in the state and has a population of just over 43,000. It is in the northern part of the state and borders Massachusetts. In all of the United States there is just one other city named Woonsocket and that is Woonsocket, SD. The only reason there is a second Woonsocket if that the one in South Dakota was named by a former Woonsocket, RI resident.
Located in the city of Woonsocket is the Museum of Work & Culture that is operated by the Rhode Island Historical Society. When the factories were built in Rhode Island they needed workers and many of them came from Quebec, Canada. Most of these French Canadians settled in Woonsocket and the surrounding area. To this day there is a lot of French spoken in the city.
Many people throughout the United States interact on a regular basis with a CVS pharmacy or with Caremark. Woonsocket, Rhode Island is the headquarters of CVS Caremark and is a true success story. When they first started in 1963 they were called Consumer Value Store and had one location in Lowell, MA. They opened their first Rhode Island stores in 1967. The rest is history.